my cinnamon apple is out there somewhere
Don’t tell me how to feel.
Don’t pretend you know What I’m going through.
You can’t relate. You don’t know me.
Fuck outta here.
- When Black men and women date White people to get away from each other.
- When Black men and women use the terms “bitch” and “nigga” as synonyms for “male” and “female”.
- When dark skinned Black women attack light-skinned Black women by attacking Black men.
- When light-skinned Black women use racism and colorism to their advantage and try to do emotional harm to dark-skinned Black women.
- When someone says internet activism is wack…and they don’t participate in any activism.
- Any person that says “school wasn’t for me” instead of “I felt overwhelmed”
- How Black women helped the White media portray all Black men as ex-cons, closeted homosexuals and insatiable womanizers for 20 years straight.
- How Black men helped the White entertainment industry portray all Black women as sluts, gold diggers, welfare moms and scapegoats for drug convictions for 20 years straight.
- When Black people put on their “White voice” in business meetings.
- When people keep it ghetto as a way of keeping it real.
- Confusing a ghetto upbringing with Black culture.
- Going out of your way to clown Africa in Rap music.
- Rappers with felony convictions and songs about “face down/ass up” commenting on how “protestors could be more effective” in Ferguson/St. Louis.
- Black men and women who don’t understand that your partner’s behavior towards you has jack shit to do with the relationship they should or do have with their children.
- Black men and women that punch each other.
- Dating a man you know is a dope dealer and pretending there’s a future.
- Dating woman you know is a stripper and pretending there’s a future.
- How behavior promoted by chauvinists 50 years ago is now seen as empowering by feminists.
And just so we don’t get it confused:
- How we conveniently forget that white people are more likely to be pedophiles, serial killers and welfare recipients than you.
- How White people think we don’t know they are even more fucked up than us.
Stop please. Please please please.
Just stop it. Please. Stop..
Please. Just stop breaking up with me..
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.